- PARF - The PARF Insurance Dividend Trust workers’ compensation program is open to active Rehabilitation & Community Providers Association members and future members.
- PEC – The PEC program provides an alternative workers’ compensation solution for independently owned and operated boutique staffing firms that demonstrate exceptional commitment toward controlling their losses.
- PBA - The Pennsylvania Builders Association workers’ compensation program chose Eastern as a partner in 1999 and is open to active and future members of eligible associations in Pennsylvania, Maryland, and New Jersey.
- Petroleum Distribution - The Petroleum Distribution program is focused on best-in-class businesses primarily engaged in the distribution, sales and service of petroleum products, as well as certain related operations that directly complement, or are directly associated with the petroleum distribution business.
- Marine and Recreation - The Marine and Recreation program consists of businesses that directly complement the boating and recreation industry, with a concentration in marine and recreation-based operations.
- Ambulance Services - The Ambulance Services program focuses on the workers’ compensation needs of the ambulance service industry.
- EFIG - The Eastern Forestry Insurance Group program provides a stable market for businesses engaged in, or related to, the wood products industry.
- Choice Contractors - This program focuses on the artisan contractor and construction industry. Philosophically, the program focuses on risk management, early intervention, and aggressive claim management while strongly supporting the Eastern Alliance return to wellness initiative.
- Sustain - This is an alternative worker’s compensation insurance program specifically for the food industry business. To learn more about the Sustain program click here.
For details on these and additional Inova programs, contact us at 855.544.4333.